Electronic Sensor Toilet Flush Valve
Electronic Sensor Toilet Flush Valve is a cost effective mains water pressure toilet flush valve with a simple stainless steel face plate that is suitable for all public toilets, schools, stadiums, hospitals, bars, theatres and churches.
Installation of this flush valve removes the need for concealed cisterns and eliminates the associated costs of their installation and maintenance. Valve box is simply installed in-wall with easy access to the valve through the front face plate for maintenance.
Once installed, only the face plate is visible in the bathroom, it is a very neat solution. Also features a manual override button for when enhanced user comfort is required.
Particularly suitable for high use areas, such as Service Stations, Malls and Stadiums as there is no cistern to re-fill between users.
- Dual Flush
- Hygienic ‘no touch’ operation
- Fully Automatic flush – no need to ‘swipe’
- If user is present for less than 90 seconds, the half-flush will be activated on exit
- If user is present for more than 90 seconds, unit will perform a full flush on exit
- Manual override button for extra flush or enhanced user comfort
- Solid bronze position valve with integrated filter
- Stainless Steel face plate
- Vandal resistant
- Easy access to valve through front face plate for maintenance
- Low energy consumption; up to 110,000 cycles – battery only
- Water Pressure 350-400kPa minimum (dynamic pressure at flush)
- Do not exceed 500kPa
- Water temperature 1-50ºC
- DC6V 4 x AA batteries
- Power consumption static ≤ 0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
- ATS 5200.02
- Detection range 750-800mm (adjustable)
- Water inlet 25mm G½”
- 4Star WELS – 2.8L 1/2 flush, 4.5L full