Standard Wall Hung Urinal
(Pictured 600mm long)
The Standard Wall Hung Urinal is perfect for a full range of uses from temporary applications such as site sheds right trough to pubs clubs and even schools.
The ease of maintenance and installation along with the competitive price of the wall hung urinal has seen its popularity grow in recent years.
Combine this with our ability to manufacture to length means you can install on any wall utilising both in wall and existing floor plumbing with a minimum of fuss.
Features and Benefits include:
• AVAILABLE OFF THE SHELF READY TO SHIP TODAY IN 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2400mm. All centre outlets. All with one top centre inlet (except 2400mm has two top inlets)
• Constructed from 304 grade 1.2mm stainless steel
• Centre Outlet position (stock off the shelf)
• 3 star WELS approved
• Top inlet. Concealed inlet available on request.
• Suitable for a toilet cubical conversion.
• Supplied with 50mm Domed grate
• Other Lengths as required (made to order – Allow 10-15 Working Days)
See flushing devices HERE
For specifications on back entry or top entry urinals see the below download tab or give us a call on 1800 874 625.