Super Step Urinal Britex
The Super Step Urinal Britex has been developed specifically for use in early education facilities. The extra wide step encourages younger boys to stand on the flushed tray area and prevents splashing or dripping that can cause unhygienic conditions. Full flushing of the tray along with our weir style sparge ensures no build up to cause unpleasant odours. Available in recessed and floor mounted styles. WaterMark and WELS certified as required by plumbing regulations and government legislation
- 5* WELS rating (1.0L per stall)
- Level 1 WaterMark certified
- Extra wide hinged grated step
- Particularly suited to early education facilities
- Compatible with BRITEX sensor flush systems
- Recessed or floor mounted models
- Vandal resistant design
- Hygienic, no drip step area
- Water saver sparge system
- Removable sparge cover
- Manufactured to custom lengths
- Smart SaniFlush Sensor System
- Outlet size: 100mm, 75mm, 50mm or custom
- Outlet position (left/right end preferred)
- Inlet size – 38mm, 25mm or custom
- Free standing ends (if not between walls)
- Type 316 S.S. (Export models)
- Joining strip for joining modular lengths
Q: What is the difference between the Superstep and Sanistep Urinals?
A: The only difference is the width of the grate. The elongated step on the Superstep is designed to increase hygiene by encouraging the user (especially users in early learning and primary school) to stand on the grate and ensure that all ‘drips’ end up in the tray.
Q: Can you make these to custom lengths, U shape and L shape?
A: Absolutely we can make these urinals to any size and configuration as long as we are clear on building access. This will allow us to recommend if the unit can be manufactured in one piece, two pieces or several and be welded on site or butt joined.
Q: How many water inlets will this urinal need?
A: 1 water inlet is required for every 2000mm of urinal or part thereof.
Q: What is the difference between the floor mounted and recessed unit?
A: The floor mounted unit is supplied with a front kicker plate.
For Flushing Devices CLICK HERE.
For Specifications click the downloads tab below or give our friendly team a call on 1800 874 625.