Caroma H2Zero Urinal service Kit #687334
*Now available in Single or Double packs
The Caroma H2Zero Cube Waterless Urinal heralds a major breakthrough in waterless technology. Superior in operation, maintenance and other hygiene to other waterless urinals, Caroma introduces the first truly viable and sustainable high-performance waterless option-the ideal specification for todays environmentally responsible developments.
- H2Zero Replacement Service Kit Single Pack (1 x Biofresh & 1 x valve)
- H2Zero Replacement Service Kit Double Pack (2 x Biofresh & 2 x valve)
Used in the Caroma H2Zero Cube Waterless Urinal.
The H2Zero™ Cube waterless urinal operates utilising unique patented cartridge technology that doesn’t use an oil-based seal as used in traditional waterless urinals. Housed within the cartridge the Bio Fresh deodorising block is activated during use, while the Bio Seal™ allows urine to pass through the seal freely. – The Bio Seal™ acts as a one-way air-tight valve to seal the cartridge from the drainage system and against back-pressure situations. This operation guarantees consistently superior performance and hygiene compared to other waterless urinals. – Installation of the H2Zero™ is simplified, as there is no need for a cistern/flush valve to be connected to the unit. After installation the savings continue with a reduction in overall water and waste management charges to buildings.
- The H2Zero Cube Urinal has revolutionised waterless urinal performance
- Helps reach high level targets for sustainability and water conservation to minimise environmental impact
- Outlet and cartridge configuration results in reduced levels of waste
- Vitreous china is easy to clean and provides longevity
- Vandal resistant plated brass dome conceals the Bio Seal & trade and Bio Fresh cartridge
- Optional vitreous china dome available for light commercial applications.
Other Replacement Parts available to purchase include:
More information is available in the downloads tab above or give one of our friendly staff members a call on 1800 874 625.