FlushSaver Auto Urinal Sensor
The FlushSaver Auto Urinal Sensor device can flush one or multiple urinals with the ability to control up to 2 separate solenoid valves.
The FlushSaver Urinal Unit is microprocessor based and incorporates an internally generated microwave field (allowing concealed installation) for sensing of users.
Features of this unit include: –
* Totally concealed system. Sits on top of the ceiling tiles / Gyprock and sensors through to the user.
* Select how long you want it to flush.
* The ability to lockout the sensor for a short period of time so that the urinal is not constantly flushing.
* Adjustable sensor range.
* 200Kpa-1600Kpa operating pressure range
* Supplied with stainless Steel Solenoid valve for years of trouble free operation
* OPTION 1 – Single Solenoid Valve
This equates to one cistern or Direct Feed, 3 porcelain urinals, a new 1.5 metre trough right up to 2.4m in some older existing trough urinals.
* OPTION 2 – Dual solenoid Valves
This lets you operate 2 cisterns or Direct Feed, 6 porcelain urinals or up to 3 metres of new urinal trough and 4.8m of older style existing trough urinals.
NOTE: This unit requires mains power to operate. The solenoid valves are 24v AC low voltage.
Unit come preset and prewired for simple installation.